Invest in Your Future
We work with you to explore funding options for your degree program.
- Federal Grants and Loans: A complete description of federal grants and loans can be found here.
- State Grants – Michigan: The Michigan Tuition Grant is available to undergraduate Michigan residents with financial need who are attending college in Michigan. More information on this grant can be found here.
- FAFSA: Federal and state agencies as well as many private scholarship organizations require that a student complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial aid. Get started by completing your FAFSA here.
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement: One of the first places to look for assistance with funding your education is your employer. Many employers invest in their people by reimbursing them completely or partially for successfully completing coursework towards a degree. A quick check with your HR department or on your HR website can yield significant savings for you.
- Private Scholarships: Many community foundations, churches, ethnic heritage and fraternal organizations offer scholarship opportunities – especially for working adults returning to college to complete their degrees. An online search can reveal several options to explore.
You’re Closer to a Degree than You Think
We accept credit for previous college work. We accept credit for certifications. We accept credit for work experiences and licensures. We work with you to uncover every possible source of transfer credit. And we accept up to 90 hours of credit – leaving you to finance as few as 30 hours (as few as ten classes) of your 120-credit-hour program – all to save you time and money. When we say you’re closer to completing your affordable degree than you think, we mean it.
Learning that Fits Your Life
At Siena Heights University, we follow the lead of the highest caliber of faculty instructors. That’s just one advantage of earning your degree from Siena Heights University. Other advantages include:
- 100% online program flexibility
- Accelerated completion – finish in as little as 12-18 months
- 7-week terms and six class start dates to choose from
- Small, personalized classes
- One-on-one advising and degree planning
- The Siena Tuition Advantage locks in tuition rates over two academic years
Online on Purpose
Siena Heights University is online for a reason—to help working students find academic success. In fact, our students have had the benefit of online education since 2004, and for the tenth consecutive year U.S. News and World Report ranked our online bachelor’s programs among the best in the country. Not only that, for seven straight years Siena Heights University has been the top-ranked online school in Michigan according to U.S. News and World Report.
Take the Next Step
To find out more about earning your degree at Siena Heights University, fill out the form on this page. We’ll get in touch shortly to answer your questions.